Christ Community Church

View Original

Key November Dates

Hey Everybody, I hope you're having a great week so far! I wanted to touch base with you on a couple key dates in November for Journey Groups. November 7 - this is our second leadership development night. On 10/3, we discussed how our character impacts our leadership ability. On 11/7 we will be discussing how to lead our groups so that we keep a healthy emphasis on evangelism. We'll meet from 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm in EC 188 at the Old Mill campus.

November 15 & 22 - this is more of an FYI since it doesn't directly deal with existing Journey Group leaders. These are the days we are planning to host orientation for new leaders to be ready to go in January. I am currently working to identify the new leaders for this orientation. If you have any suggestions, pass them along and I'll follow up with the individuals. Pray with me that God will call out and raise up the leaders we need. The need is great, but our God is greater!

If there is anything I can do for you or your group, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Dave