Sexuality dominates the landscape, from media and entertainment to politics and the daily news. It is the Dirty Laundry of our culture, resulting in a pervasive pornography industry fueled by human trafficking. And, the church is not immune to this toxic issue. Jesus came to set the captives free. Literally, setting slaves free and metaphorically freeing humanity from addictions and misperceptions. Enter into this three-week conversation centered on Biblical truth. Learn what the church must do to be the hands and feet of Jesus in a world that is being dented by the abuse of the gift of sexuality.
Groups & classes
Resources for parents
The following books by Stan and Brenna Jones offer help for establishing a biblical view of sexuality and talk about why that is so important in today's "value-neutral" society.
- The Story of Me (ages 3-5)
- Before I was Born (ages 5-8)
- What's the Big Deal (ages 8-11)
- Facing the Facts (ages 11-14)
- Pure Eyes: a man's guide to sexual integrity - Craig Gross
- Open: what happens when you get real, get honest and get accountable - Craig Gross
- The Social Costs of Pornography - Findings and recommendations of the Witherspoon Institute / http://winst.org